A DEAD CHICK AND SOME DIRTY TRICKS. Out on Friday 27 June 2014

The stars will align. The runes will speak of good fortune. The tea leaves will arrange themselves into a lucky formation upon the bottom of my best bone china tea cup. And I shall wear my lucky pants.

For Friday 27 June is the date that A Dead Chick And Some Dirty Tricks will be unleashed upon the world.

Like an overdue baby, the novel is six months late. Like a doting parent, I worry about letting it out into the big bad world. So far, I have taught it all I know. I have cared for it. Corrected it when it was wrong. Protected it from outside influences.

But soon I must set it free. To let others judge what I have raised. Will it sink, will it swim, Will.I.Am?  I don't know.

All I know is to stand a chance, it has to be out there.

Go forth, my fourth.


No comments:

Post a Comment