An Open Letter To People Who Have To Live With Writers

Dear [insert name here]

Sorry.

Sorry for not always being there physically.

And sorry for sometimes being there physically but not mentally.

Sorry for trying to grab every moment I can with my laptop.

Sorry for using the printer at half one in the morning. Hopefully, I'll soon be able to afford a quieter one.

Sorry for regularly disappearing upstairs for short periods. I'm not up to anything dodgy, just checking my Kindle Reports or Smashwords dashboard, praying for a sale, even a freebie download, any evidence that somebody somewhere might like my stuff.

Sorry for finishing writing one book and then immediately piling in to another. I don't think I can stop.

Sorry for not making this letter longer. It's just that I've got other things to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment